For the third time in franchise history, the Avalanche have claimed Lord Stanley's mug. And for the third time in franchise history, the team will celebrate with its fans in downtown Denver.
It was a long journey back to the Stanley Cup for the team and its fans, but after Colorado's 2-1 Game 6 victory over the Lightning on Sunday night, you can bet Avalanche Nation will be ready to celebrate long into the summer months.
Here's everything you need to know about when and where the Avalanche's championship parade will be.
When is the Avalanche's Stanley Cup championship parade?
The Avs' parade is scheduled for Thursday, June 30. It's set to begin at 10 a.m. and end with a rally at Civic Center Park.
Avalanche Stanley Cup parade route
The parade will begin at Union Station on 17th and Wynkoop streets and will conclude at Civic Center Park. A rally will be held at the park. It is expected to get underway at noon and wrap up around 1 p.m.
Notable speakers at the rally will include Avalanche players, coaches and front-office staff, owner Stan Kroenke, team president Josh Kroenke, Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock and Avalanche game-day staff including Bernie, the team's mascot.
What is the weather forecast for the Avalanche Stanley Cup parade?
The early forecast calls for a partly cloudy morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of rain is around 40 percent according to Weather.com. The high is expected to be 84 degrees Fahrenheit.
How to watch, stream Avalanche Stanley Cup parade
For those who can't make it, coverage of the parade will air on Altitude Sports and locally on Denver television stations KMGH (ABC7), KDVR (FOX31) and KWGN (Channel 2) beginning at 4:30 a.m. Additional streaming options will be available via FOX31 NOW.
You can also listen on the radio on Altitude 92.5 FM (KKSE).
Avalanche Stanley Cup run
- Game 1: Avalanche 7, Predators 2
- Game 2: Avalanche 2, Predators 1 (OT)
- Game 3: Avalanche 7, Predators 3
- Game 4: Avalanche 5, Predators 3
- Game 1: Avalanche 3, Blues 2 (OT)
- Game 2: Blues 4, Avalanche 1
- Game 3: Avalanche 5, Blues 2
- Game 4: Avalanche 6, Blues 3
- Game 5: Blues 5, Avalanche 4 (OT)
- Game 6: Avalanche 3, Blues 2
Western Conference finals
- Game 1: Avalanche 8, Oilers 6
- Game 2: Avalanche 4, Oilers 0
- Game 3: Avalanche 4, Oilers 2
- Game 4: Avalanche 6, Oilers 5
Stanley Cup Final
- Game 1: Avalanche 4, Lightning 3 (OT)
- Game 2: Avalanche 7, Lightning 0
- Game 3: Lightning 6, Avalanche 2
- Game 4: Avalanche 3, Lightning 2 (OT)
- Game 5: Lightning 3, Avalanche 2
- Game 6: Avalanche 2, Lightning 1